- The circular economy is not fully circular
- The future of care: A grey future?
- Getting to well-being in a no-growth society
- I have seen the future – and it’s clusters
- Bureaucracy will prevail, but we could change the way it works
- How we see the future depends on our vested interests
- THE GUIDE TO SURPLUS ENERGY ECONOMICS
- Good Idea, Bad Idea: The Merits of Renewables, the Folly of Electric Vehicles
- No matter where you live
- Left or right, up or down?
Category Archives: Energy and Economics
I regard this as one of the most important and useful explanations of surplus energy economics. https://surplusenergyeconomics.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/surplus-energy-economics-interpreting-the-post-growth-economy1.pdf
This is important! #118: Good idea, bad idea