- No matter where you live
- Left or right, up or down?
- Janet’s Story
- Seeing things from the bottom-up
- Top-down and bottom-up are already living together.
- Bigger but not Better
- Choose the topics of interest
- Sark: A State run from the bottom up
- A mind in the making: From top-down objectivity to bottom-up mindfulness
- A Mind in the Making: From the Bottom-Up
Author Archives: Barry
We each have a mindset which is unique. Your vested interests and beliefs are perhaps the most important aspects of your mindset. Maintenance of your current position and promotion of your interests may be all-important.
You see things differently from anyone else. You may agree with others on a particular subject but you will do so for different reasons. It is your mindset which determines how you see things.
From the bottom up everything is connected, but you cannot see the connections from the top down. You first have to focus on an element and then look at how it is connected to other elements.
What does it mean? An attempt to put some thoughts together with their connections.