- No matter where you live
- Left or right, up or down?
- Janet’s Story
- Seeing things from the bottom-up
- Top-down and bottom-up are already living together.
- Bigger but not Better
- Choose the topics of interest
- Sark: A State run from the bottom up
- A mind in the making: From top-down objectivity to bottom-up mindfulness
- A Mind in the Making: From the Bottom-Up
Author Archives: Barry
In the UK, what happens locally on the ground is not much to do with local political control at the time, either locally or nationally. It is the day to day bureaucratic management processes which determine what happens. The ‘rules’ … Continue reading
A symptom of decreasing community participation in public service planning and management is the increasing size of public service organisations. It has now reached a stage where there is no effective public participation, just consultation and not much of that. … Continue reading
When thinking about the future it is essential that we do so fully conscious of the assumptions we make about our own prejudices. Where do you sit? Looking down on us below or up to those above us? It took … Continue reading